Launch of the new Zoonotic and Emerging infectious Disease Group Website
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new website, along with a new look, we have included some features that we hope will make visiting the site easier, enjoyable and a more interactive experience.
- Navigation: easier headliners, great typography and instant social sharing and more focused pictorials
- Blog: success stories from our team. These will be updated regularly
- Research themes: providing an overview of our key research areas
- Flagship projects: providing a detailed record of our past and current projects
- IGH blog series: featuring the latest research work from IGH-Liverpool
- A blog series featuring the work of our other research partners with new case study pictures in our gallery section
Also look at…..
- Our newsletter: You will be the first to find out about upcoming events and news, view our latest newsletter issue 7 here
- Resources section: for a great deal useful learning and research tools
- Opportunity section: on how you can work with us
- Social networking: Connect with us via Twitter
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback regarding the new website. Any comments/suggestions please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The website was made a success through a great deal of consultative contribution from James Hassell, Eric Fevre, Victoria Kyallo, Nicola Frost and all the ZED group team members through their advice, review and proactive critique. Thank you all.
Article by: Momanyi Kelvin